Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is here!

Well hello everyone! I know there are multitudes of you who have been dying for a blog update. Unfortunately school totally kicked my butt this last semester. I'm finally done and I can waste time with things like this!

So, I thought it appropriate to write something about Christmas. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the music. Throughout my life I have heard numerous Christmas songs (as I'm sure you have too, probably more than me) and I always like to remember my favorite arrangements. My all-time favorite Christmas songs are O Holy Night, Carol of the Bells, and The Little Drummer Boy. These songs also seem to be the ones with the coolest arrangements (which might explain why I like them so much). They just seem to be the most powerful to me.

A few of my all-time favorite Christmas albums include Mariah Carey's, the amazing Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and something called The Stars Come Out for Christmas (something my family stumbled upon on accident and has become tradition).

So to celebrate this time of year I've created a playlist with some of my favorite Christmas songs for you to enjoy. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! (if the playlist doesn't load, click the "pop out" button below it).


No comments: