Monday, January 26, 2009

Rachel Adventures!

So the coolest thing happened tonight. My girlfriend Rachel came to visit from California for my birthday this weekend. Well on her last day the snow began, which always makes getting back over that pass pretty tricky. So I decided to drive up with her and help put chains on and things. Well while we were putting chains on, a news reporter came up and wanted to talk to us. So we answered a few questions and lo and behold, we made it on the news! And actually we're a pretty big chunk of the story! So take a look...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

b, everytime i try to watch this video its unavailable; but I'm sure you two were amazing!

Brandon said...

There! I bought a copy of the story from the news station for Rachel for Valentine's Day. It should work now.

Anonymous said...

worked! Rachel you are adorable and thanks for saving the day (or night) Brandon!