Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Official Blog of the one and only Brandon Freund...

Well, for anyone who knows me you would probably be surprised to find that I haven't had a blog until, well....5 minutes ago. Usually I am right in front of the line with cool new technology trends, but blogs became incredibly popular while I was on my mission and I didn't hop onto the bandwagon. So, I finally caught up to the bandwagon and am ready to have my very own blog like everyone else. Although I make no claims as to the frequency of updates, hopefully this can be a place where family and friends can stop by for a quick update on my life, since I enjoy doing the same with their blogs.

Feel free to comment as much as you'd like, but as you will see, if you're lame, I'll delete your comment :) (this doesn't really apply to cool people, if I like you, you can write whatever you want...) But no hard feelings, k? Good. With that settled, welcome to the only official source of information and gossip about me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Now you will have to help me do a blog.

Erica Keebler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.