My Masterpiece!
Here is the highlight video I compiled with all the photos and videos!
Just a bit more on the legs I ran. My first run was 3.8 miles and classified as "very hard". My second one was in the middle of the night (around 2:30am) and was 4.6 miles "moderate". My final leg was around 1pm the next day (still with no sleep) and it was the longest at 6.9 miles "very hard". I learned that yes, 7 miles of downhill is very hard....on your joints!!!
Everyone else had similar legs in the race and everyone did great! I wish I would have been more pro active in taking pictures and videos of everyone. As you can see, this movie largely features me! I wish I could have adequately documented the event for everyone, but I think overall, this video can take you on a journey with our van!


7 comments:
Yeah...we're tough!!! This is totally cool Brandon, I'll tell everyone to check it out! Love ya!
This is awesome! Big congrats all around - you must come from great blood to tackle something like this! Whew, made me tired just watching it!
Don't delete this comment! That was so awesome and I couldn't stop smiling through the whole video. Great job on the songs and the whole video. See you at the lake,
Brandon, that was awesome! It looks like you had so much fun!! Wish I was there to cheer you on. I saw your countdown to Tahoe... which race are you running?
Great job!
Wow Brandon!!! That's awesome. I'm so proud of you for achieving your fitness goals. You look great and what an amazing experience. The sights were breathtaking.
I'm running the full marathon on Saturday, September 27...guess I'd better start training more since I hurt after what I just ran!
yea Brandon! 26.2 good for you. We will have to come see you finish.
p.s. on your location map, isn't it crazy that people in Asia are looking at your blog...
Post a Comment