Well I'm here in Canada! I am limited on time up here so I can't make a very detailed post...I gotta get back to playing! But Take a look at that view?!?! I think this is what heaven looks like - I am lucky enough to be staying at my aunts place this week instead of at my grandpa's where we usually stay on the other end of the lake, and this is their balcony. About 120 stairs below is the lake where all the fun happens.
Yesterday was my first full day up here, we spent the morning wake surfing (the greatest sport ever I learned how to do last summer). Then I wake boarded for a bit, ate some great food (everything tastes great up here). Then we hopped on the jet ski, then hung out on the dock for a sun burn...decided to sink the dock and play on that. Then it was calm enough to hop behind the boat again, did some more wake surfing, ate dinner, and then went for a jog before calling it a night.
Now I know nobody's really as interested in all this as I am :) But it's my blog so that's what I can do! I will be putting together videos when I have a bit more time! Hope you're all not too jealous! :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment