skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughts by Brandon Freund

Maybe this will work instead of a journal...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Holy Freaky!!!!

I took this picture a while ago and just found it, so thought I'd post it up here. Isn't that freaky?

I mean, over 124,000 miles on it! This car's gonna die any day now!

Posted by Brandon at 11:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brandon Freund

Brandon Freund

About Me

My photo
Brandon
Right now I'm just working and going to school and enjoying every bit of time off I can find...
View my complete profile
Counters
Free Counter

Blogs I Read...

  • Blogger: Login to read
  • CHAD'S MISSION
  • Chapped lips, Chapstick, and things like Chemistry
  • Darin and Janelle
  • Don and Cora's Family Blog
  • Frickin' Smiths
  • Heidi P.
  • Hutsell Family
  • Matthew Hansen
  • Melissa Pearce
  • Michelle Mears
  • Ryan, Tiffany, Stockton and Chicago
  • Sarah and Lisa
  • Sarah's Thinking Spot
  • Savannah Ius's super cool blog!
  • The Jacobs Family
  • The ramblings of Alex
  • The Smith Family
  • The Smiths
  • Tiner Town

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Best in the West
      • The first day of school...
      • Burning Man
      • Bike Wreck
      • My Vote for President
      • The Birds
      • Holy Freaky!!!!
      • California Smokin' Update
      • The Little Victories
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (4)
 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!