skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughts by Brandon Freund

Maybe this will work instead of a journal...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Call to Arms



I just want to post something serious as election time rapidly approaches. My uncle sent me this video and I wanted to post it here. Just watch it.

And go here to check out the site it came from. Nice to see things like this actuall do exist
Posted by Brandon at 1:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brandon Freund

Brandon Freund

About Me

My photo
Brandon
Right now I'm just working and going to school and enjoying every bit of time off I can find...
View my complete profile
Counters
Free Counter

Blogs I Read...

  • Blogger: Login to read
  • CHAD'S MISSION
  • Chapped lips, Chapstick, and things like Chemistry
  • Darin and Janelle
  • Don and Cora's Family Blog
  • Frickin' Smiths
  • Heidi P.
  • Hutsell Family
  • Matthew Hansen
  • Melissa Pearce
  • Michelle Mears
  • Ryan, Tiffany, Stockton and Chicago
  • Sarah and Lisa
  • Sarah's Thinking Spot
  • Savannah Ius's super cool blog!
  • The Jacobs Family
  • The ramblings of Alex
  • The Smith Family
  • The Smiths
  • Tiner Town

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • The Concert
      • A Call to Arms
      • The Wonder of Humor
      • Interesting Political Video
      • Lake Tahoe Marathon
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (4)
 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!