Here's something for you all to look at. A friend showed me this and I thought it was very interesting. Now I haven't checked the facts all myself, but this is not the first time I've heard these same issues brought up. The fact is everyone thinks our current president is the one to blame for all the problems we're currently facing. Just because an administration couldn't prevent something, doesn't mean it was the cause. I'm usually not much of a fanatic when it comes to politics, but this time I just wanted to put this up here. All I see is a bunch of rich people trying to get richer in politics right now. Nobody really cares what's going on. So let's stop letting the media push us around. The video moves a little fast, so don't feel bad pausing and rewinding to check on things - but it does have a great soundtrack! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment